Sunday, May 31, 2015

222. A trip to my native - II

My trip to Perumankulam:


On the second day, we went to a pond named Perumankulam with our neighbor, Meena aunty.  I stepped on the 6th step inside the pond with the help of Meena aunty and dipped myself in.  My sister did the same.  It was a very nice experience.

                                      Image result for melankodu koil
                                    My trip to Kumarakoil:

On the third day, my mother, sister and me went to Kumarakoil.  First we washed our legs in the vast pond.  Then we went to pray Lord Vijayanagar.  Then, we went to pray every Gods and Goddesses.  Then from the temple shops, we bought the Archana plate and gave it to the priests to do Pooja.  

                                         Image result for kumara kovil temple
Melankodu Koil:

We went to Akkaal Koil in Melankodu Koil and prayed to every Gods.  Then we went to Thankachi Koil which was in the same building.  After the Pooja and everything, we came home.  It was an enjoyable experience.  

                                        Image result for melankodu koil

                                      ***************************************************

  

+

No comments:

Post a Comment