Friday, April 19, 2013

18.My sister's birthday.





                                          We ordered heart shape cake from Mcrenett yesterday.  It was vanilla flavor and it was written as "Happy birthday V.Tejasi. "  When my father is coming from the office, he went and bought the cake.


  I wore a black color jeans pant with a white color top.  My sister wore a black color chudithar.  We went down to celebrate the birthday.  We celebrated the birthday party and I helped my sister to cut the cake.  My father took photos in his camera and Sindhu aunty took photos in her i-pad.  I gave a small piece of cake to a small girl named Diya.  Then the upstairs children bought a gift for Teju.  It was a doll.  At last, I and my sister played with Diya and came.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment