Sunday, May 19, 2013

19.Day with Deepa aunty and Deepi aunty.



                                      Today 12:00, Deepa aunty and Deepi aunty were coming to our house.  They were coming from a place called Keezhkattulai.  They first phoned us and my mother said "Come to T.Nagar and give a call to me."  Then, they reached T.Nagar and phoned us.  Then my mother said the way.  They first traveled in bus and then only traveled in auto.  We were waiting anxiously for them.  Then my mother introduced them to the owner.  Then they talked for sometime and we told them to come to our house.  They came to our house and gave the gift what they have brought.  Then, my mother served us juice.  We drank the juice and they showed us their picture on the tab.  Then, we played sometime in the tab.  Then it had become 1:00.  We ate and in the bed room, we played connect 4.  Then at 4:00 the power went off and it was very hot.  So, we went out and sat. That time, Diya called my sister. But my sister said "I will not go." So, I went and played for sometime and came back.  That time, Deepa aunty was talking to my uncle in phone.  So, we played with Deepi aunty only.  After that the power came and we all went in.  That time, my father also came. Then they talked with my father for sometime and my father bathed and changed the dress.  Then every one dressed up and my father started the car.  Then we went to Keezhkattulai and dropped them and waved goodbye to them and came. 


                                                   But, there was a specialty in them.  They were twins.  Deepa aunty was silent while Deepi aunty was talkative.  Both had a little difference.  Both were beautiful.  Both had their tearing teeth zigzag.                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment