Saturday, May 25, 2013

20.Diya's birthday.



                                       Today, was the ground floor girl Diya's birthday.  I went there at afternoon and had food there.  It was fried rice with chicken gravy.  Then, I bathed and put a white colored flower dress and a pink color spotted half pant.  Then, Diya woke up and we played for sometime. Then, Diya's mother Sandhya akka went to the HDFC bank with Gautham anna, Vijayan uncle, me and Diya and brought money.  Diya sat in front, I sat at the side of the back seat, Vijayan uncle in the middle and Gautham anna in the other side of the back seat.  Then, we straight away went to Nilqureas shop.  Then, we went to the underground and brought paper plates.  Then we went to our house and we came to my house and took some rest.  Then, at evening 6:00pm, I went to their house and we celebrated the birthday. It was a Barbie cake.  It was written "Happy Diya 2nd Birthday".  Then we cut the cake and Gautham anna took photos in the i-pad.Then I ate and changed my dress and combed my hair and went for shooting.
    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment