Sunday, July 7, 2013

23.Tinkle book.



                                  Mysskin the director bought me a book called "Tinkle book".  I came at the night from Landmark bookshop and started reading the book.  I read five stories at night when I am going to sleep.  The book is full of comics.  Some stories are very comedy.  The stories are like Kalia the crow, Nasruddin Hodja, The adventures of Suppandi, The adventures of Sher-Dil, Tenali Raman, Ramu and Shyamu and Little Raji.  Every stories repeat twice or thrice.  There are many stories etc to see.  Some are comics, some are cartoons, some are about animals and some are about the origination of things.  These stories repeat only once.  The pages in the book is 196 totally.  The book's title is Tinkle, but it has a separate title. That title is Tinkle-double digest no.3.  I was reading and reading and at last, I finished it on one day. That was like an adventure of reading.  I loved the book very much.             

No comments:

Post a Comment