Saturday, July 27, 2013

26.My Funtimes poem.



                                         I was going to send The Fun times paper.  They gave it in our school.  In that, there was a question asked to write a poem about my school with rhyming words.  I wrote,

                        
                   "My school is very nice,
                   Teachers teach subjects especially science.
                   Who is maths,
                   In this class?
                  This is our class room
                  We do boom.
                   I love my school,
                  We make ourselves fool."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment