Monday, August 5, 2013

29.The poem of my adventure in Vandalur zoo.



                                              In third standard, I wrote a poem about a zoo called Vandalur zoo.  Please read the poem below.

                                                        "I went to Vandalur zoo,
                                                         To see the birds and animals too.
                                                          There were many kinds of birds,
                                                           And I spotted deer all in herds.
                                                          The monkeys did us many tricks,
                                                          Jumping on walls made of bricks.
                                                          Then I saw some striped zebras,     
                                                           And also pythons and cobras"       

No comments:

Post a Comment