Monday, August 5, 2013

28.My recitation competition poem.



                                                  My class teacher announced that on Monday, 12-8-13, a recitation competition will be held.  In that, I'm going to take part and say about plum tree.  Please read the poem below.

                                                      "I'm a plum tree! I'm a plum tree!
                                                       I'm allowed in many gardens!
                                                       If you want to eat my plums,
                                                       Please do eat my plums.
                                                       It is ripe,                                          
                                                       And red in color too.      
                                                       I'm a plum tree,
                                                       I grow day-by-day."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment