Tuesday, October 1, 2013

48.A new table.


Section 1

                                There was a girl named Thea.  She was studying in 5th standard.  She had an old and broken table.  She asked to her father," Father, I have an old and broken table.  Why don't you buy a new table for me?"  Her father didn't seem to mind.  Thea asked again and again.  But her father didn't say any thing at all.  At last, Thea said,"I won't talk to you until you buy me a new table.", and went away.

Section 2

                                The next day, also she did not get the new table.  Many months passed.  It has become a year itself.

Section 3

                                 On the month October, she got a new table.  It was not presented by her father, but it was presented by her uncle.  Her uncle said,"Your father only recommended me to buy a new table for you."  Thea went and hugged her father and used the table many years.                 


No comments:

Post a Comment