Wednesday, October 2, 2013

53. The fighting women.



                                Once, there were 2 women.  One woman's name was Devi and the others was Riya.  Both were rich.  They lived in a beautiful city.  One day, when Riya was taking her money to go to a shop, she found that it was stolen.  She was doubtful that only Devi could have stolen it because, she is one and only neighbour for her.  So, without control, Riya angrily asked to Devi,"How dare you steel my money?  Give it now itself or I'll complain you to the Mayor of the city."  Devi did not give anything.  So, Riya took her to the Mayor of the city and said,"Dear Lord, Devi has stolen my money and is not returning it back to me."  That time, Devi said,"My Lord, she is saying lie.  I did not go into her house for 2 days.  Then, how can I steal her money?"  The Mayor said,"I have a solution for your problem.  Now Riya, how much money did you have totally?"  Riya said,"$25,000, my Lord"  "How much did you have, Devi?"  The Mayor asked to Devi.  Devi said,"$30,000, my Lord."  That time Riya screamed,"See, My Lord.  She stole my $5000 and saying lie."  The Mayor said,"Bring both of your money.  Let me see."  So, the two brought their money and handed it over to the Mayor.  The Mayor saw and said,"Riya, your money was not stolen by Devi, but stolen by some one.  See, from yours, only $2000 is stolen and Devi has the correct amount she said.  No fighting for this hereafter."  So, Riya realized her folly and apologized Devi and they never fought of this anymore.        

No comments:

Post a Comment