Saturday, December 6, 2014

162. Paws Off, Cheddarface!



I said that I'd finish the next book, 'Paws Off, Cheddarface' yesterday itself. Well, I finished it yesterday itself, but my father was working on the computer so I could not write it.

Yesterday, I read the book, 'Paws Off, Cheddarface'.  It was an interesting story.  In that, to buy Geronimo Stilton's popular newspaper, 'The Rodents' Gazette', Sally Ratmousen, Geronimo's newspaper competitor hired a mouse just like Geronimo.  The lookalike walked like Geronimo, talked like him and did everything just like him.  One day, even Geronimo's sister Thea Stilton mistook Geronimo for his lookalike and didn't even open the door.  The lookalike's name was Sydney Starfur.  So, to buy back 'The Rodents' Gazette', Geronimo made up his cousin trap just like Sally and they planned about how to buy back the paper.  So, at the end their planed worked and Geronimo Stilton and Sydney Starfur met each other and became good friends.


                                     

                        *****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment