Sunday, January 18, 2015

185. Books I bought from the Book Fair.



There was a book fair held at YMCA ground, Nandanam, Chennai.  I went there and bought these following books :

                                                                                       தமிழ் 
                                                                        1. தாத்தா பாட்டி சொன்ன 
                  English                                                           கதைகள்   
  1. Test your Word Power -2                              2.  மாணவர்களுக்கான நீதிக்
  2. Selected Stories of Mullah Nasrudin                    கதைகள் 
  3. Riddles                                                       3. சிறுவர்களுக்கான 
  4. Tinkle - Digest No. 137                                     குட்டிக்கதைகள் 
  5. Stories from the Mahabharata                       4. 100 குட்டிக் கதைகள்  
  6. 101 Top Essays                                            5. சாக்ரடீஸின் சிவப்பு 
  7. Over 500 Incredible Facts                                  நூலகம் 
  8. Stories I like to tell                                       6. அண்டசராசரம் 
  9. Best of Moral Stories                                     7. டிங்கிள் ஸ்டார் 
  10. Famous Stories of Mullah Nasrudin                 8. கடி ஜோக்ஸ் 
  11. General Essays                                             9. குழந்தைக் கதைகள் 
  12. Noddy - You're a Good Friend Noddy!            10.  சிரிக்க சிந்திக்க 
  13. 151 Grandma Tales                                            விடுகதைகள் 
  14. Roald Dahl - The Giraffe and the Pelly and me 11. ஆயிஷா 
  15. The Nutcracker and the Mouse King                12. சிரிக்க வைத்த சோக 
  16. The Invisible Man                                                மனிதன் சார்லி  
  17. 22 short stories                                                   சாப்ளின் 
  18. The Tiger Eater                                              13. சிரிப்போ சிரிப்பு  
Super Sudoku                                                14. திரு. குரு ஏர்லைன்ஸ்
  1. Word Search Puzzles - 3                               
  2. Word Search Puzzles - 4        
  3. Popular Stories from Classics
  4. Retold Mahabharata
  5. Folk Tales
  6. Fairy Tales From Europe
  7. Moral Ethics
  8. 140 famous grandpa's tales
  9. 100 grandpa tales
  10. Tinkle - Digest No. 100
  11. Tinkle - Digest No. 82
  12. True Friends - Jataka Tales of Good Conduct                               


       For my sister:
  1. Play time activity book
  2. 365 Smart Activities
  3. Word Search Puzzles - 4
  4. Word Search Puzzles - 1
  5. Super Word Search
  6. 365 mega Activities
  7. Colorful 365 Mega Activities 

     There were many more books but I could not buy them because, they were very expensive.  I could not buy I single book of my favorite series, Geronimo Stilton because, as they were very expensive, my mother put me in a lending library so that I could take the books from there and after some days, I could give them back.  To change my parents' mind, I would plead to buy me Geronimo Stilton books.  But, they would refuse.  Each time when I see those books, I would want to cry there itself.  But I enjoyed the book fair very much.

                                      

                              ********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment