Friday, June 19, 2015

229. My trip to Thirparappu Waterfalls.



Today, there was no rain in the afternoon.  So, we decided to go to Thirparappu Waterfalls.  It was only 5 km away from our home.  We reached there.  Then my mother took some photos.  We saw two ponds, a small one and a large one. Then we went to the waterfalls.  When I went there and bathed, I felt like stones hitting my head and back.  We had a wonderful time.  Then we went to the park called 'திர்பரப்பு மாநகராட்சி பூங்கா’.  We played in the monkey-bars. We did not play in the slides because the previous day it had rained and it was full of mud and puddles.  There were people who ate their lunch sitting in the park.  Then we went to the Chappath (சப்பாத்).  That was a bridge.  Under it was a waterfall - like pond.  There we saw and elephant bathing.  Then my mother took some photos of me standing near a dinosaur statue.  There was also boating.  It was a superb experience and the best bath in my life. 

                                  Image result for thirparappu falls photos
                                     *******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment