Saturday, June 20, 2015

231. My trip to Mandakkadu Temple.



One day, me, my sister, my mother and my grandma went to Mandakkadu Temple.  We arrived there.  We gave the Pooja things to the priest, who in return cooked and gave us the food at last.  Then, in the Ganapathy Temple, me and my sister broke coconuts.  Then we did Pooja and went to see the sea.  We stood there for sometime and came back to the temple again.  There we lighted some Diyas (mud lamps).  She it was time for the Pooja.  After finishing the Pooja, we collected our food from the priest and came back home.  It was a fantastic experience.

                                       Image result for manakkad devi temple kanyakumari

                                        **********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment