Friday, August 14, 2015

257. A Trip to Indian Seashell Museum, Mahabalipuram.



 I was packing my bag on 13th August as I was going on a trip on the next day, 14th August.  I woke up brightly today, because on regular days, I ask my mother for a few minutes to sleep.  I dressed up quickly and started for school.  I teased my sister for some time as I was on the excursion and not her.  Then, I talked with my friends for some time. Then the bus arrived.  My parents were standing near the gate to send me off.  Everybody had two partners but we were three.  My partners were my best friends, Vishwa Priya and Yavna.  I was their both partner because, if I was one of their partner, the other girl would come and they both would fight.  To prevent that fight only, I was their both partner.  We climbed into the bus.  The driver put some songs.  We danced for them. We passed by Marina beach, VGP Universal Kingdom, MGM and Dizzy World.  We shouted when we passed one by one.  Our destination was Indian Seashell Museum which was near Mahabalipuram.  It was the biggest shell museum in Asia.  I had already gone there.  There, the manager told us about different kinds of shells and asked us questions.  Then he said that there were 40,000 shells there.  They were all collected only by one person.  His name was Mr Raja Mohammad.  He collected shells for 33 years.  There were poisonous shells also, if it stings a person, he will die within 5 minutes.  Then, the teachers made us into four groups and sent us to different directions.  Then we had our lunch.  My classmate brought a ball to play with.  We played for some time and we went to the shop nearby.  There were key chains, flowerpot, small teddy bears, jewels, etc. all made of pearls and shells.  There were real shells also.  There were only key chains starting with the letter, C, F and L.  Fortunately for me, my name started with C. so I bought a C key chain for Rs. 20.  There was also an aquarium.  There were many fishes.  Some fishes which were like snakes scared us.  Then, we went to the restaurant nearby and the three of us bought Minute maid juice.  Then we again climbed into the bus.  The driver put a movie for some time and after that, he put songs.  Then we came to our school itself.  This was the most enjoyable trip that I ever went.

                          Image result for indian seashell museum

                                    Image result for indian seashell museum

                                **************************************

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment