Tuesday, January 21, 2014

101. The 100th blog entry.


            I wanted to start a blog in March 2013.  I went to a function because, I translated a book.  So when I spoke there, one of my points were,"I am asking my father to start a blog for me."  For that every one clapped and whistled.  So, after the function, when all the people came out, a director called Balu Mahendra said to my father that, "Start her a blog in her name and let her type in that."  So, my father soon started me a blog on the next day itself.  In that, my first post was "My book release function."  That is the story which I am now talking to you about.  That time, my uncle was here.  He took the photos of my blog in his mobile.  Every said me congratulations.  At school, when I said this to my teachers, they became very surprised and said, "Excellent.  Keep writing."  Then I wrote and wrote and wrote and came to 100th post.  My father promised me as a 100th blog entry, he would buy a laptop for me as a gift.  I can type on it when he's not here also.  The blog existed before one year.  So, I am celebrating the 100th blog entry grandly.

5 comments:

  1. Great, Chaitanya....
    Congrats for accomplishing 100 articles!
    A giant work for a kid of your age....Even elders find it difficult to maintain the same enthusiasm, continuity and urge to keep updating their blogs. Some people drop when they don't find any feedback. But you work like a karma yogi and you keep pouring out your heart and mind. Lovely kutty...keep it up. I wish you expand the scope of your writing. you continue to read more. you continue to write in all the languages you know. you continue to cherish friendship and relationship. you continue to enlighten us with your thoughts, wisdom and emotions. you continue to learn and impart what you know to others craving to learn from you...

    with very best wishes and regards from our entire family....

    venugopalan sv
    rajeswari m
    our children: v r Indu and v r Nanda
    my mother in law: m Gomathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you uncle for your long praise. It had been so difficult to come near the 100th blog entry, but I somehow managed to make it with a few small poems. I hope you have read my சூரியன் poem. Please keep reading my blog, uncle, and keep chatting with me every day!

      Delete
    2. I am saying thank your entire encouraging family! Keep encouraging me! That is a boost for me! (I like Bourn Vita, but, boost is enough! (Joking!!!) ) Thank you once again, uncle!

      Delete
  2. அற்புதம் மகளே... தொடரட்டும் உன் வாசிப்பும், எழுத்தும்...

    இப்படிக்கு,
    உன் வாசகன்

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please introduce you to me?

    ReplyDelete