Sunday, January 5, 2014

93.My tirp to Vandalur zoo.


               I am going to pen a poem on My trip to Vandalur zoo.  Please read it.
                
                              "I went to Vandalur zoo,
                               To see the birds and animals too.
                               There were many kinds of birds,
                               And I spotted deer all in herds.
                               The monkeys did us many tricks,
                               Jumping on walls made of bricks.
                               Then I saw some striped zebras,
                               And also some pythone ad cobra."  

2 comments:

  1. This excitingly excellent and energising poem...
    rhyming words are very beautifully set
    wonderful, Chaitanya...
    I could feel I am inside the Zoo(making people confused as to which is the real monkey...)


    s v venugopalan

    ReplyDelete