Sunday, March 16, 2014

125. Exams



I am writing a poem on 'Exams'. Please read it:

                               "Exam, exam, exam,
                                For me it's a traffic jam.
                                Exams for eight days,
                                What will I do if I fail in case.
                                I like to study,
                                And I am always ready.
                                But, Maths is tough,
                                With teacher not so rough.
                                Tamil is very easy,
                                With the teacher so teasy.
                                English is super,
                                With the teacher so super duper.
                                I like exams,
                                They are also traffic jams."

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment