Monday, March 11, 2013

1. My book release function.

           

 

I wrote a book . So they called me for the book release.  The book release was held in Book point opposite to Spencer Plaza.  First the book " Nammoduthan Pesukiran "  released.  It was released by director Bala.  It was received by  educationist SKP Karuna.  Author S. Ramakrishnan spoke about that book.  Artist Srinivasan and artist Balasubramanian gave the receiving speech.   Then the second book was " Thamirabaraniyil Kollapadathavarkal "  .  It was released by documentary director RR Srinivasan.  Received by documentary director Revathy.  Spoke by Athavan Thitsanya and Mari Selvaraj gave the receiving speech. Then the third book was 6174 .  The book was released by author R.Murugan , received by author A. Muthu Krishnan.  Author Kadarkari spoke about the book.  and. K. Sudhakar gave the receiving speech.  Then the forth book " Sumithra " novel was released by director Balu Mahindra recived by editor of frontline magazine, Vijay Shankar speech by director Ram and author Kalpatta Narayanan and translator K.V. Shylaja.  My father translated the words which the author said in Malayalam.  At last, my book " Nothing but water " released.  It was released by Balu Mahindra, received by Asma Menon speech by author Prabhanchan, and author S. Ramakrishnan and translator me gave the receiving speech.  Then Balumahendira, the famous director, itself asked autograph from me!  I was very happy! Then at the end, all the elders asked autograph from me.  We all spoke and at last we went to Hotel and had our dinner and went to my home at 11:30 PM.

                        










                  

No comments:

Post a Comment