Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2. At the excursion

Like unusual, I got up early because, I am going for an excursion with my teachers and classmates.  I woke up saying," Hurray !! I am going for an excursion in the sleepy mood.  Then I brushed my teeth, took my bath, dressed up, wore my shoes and waved good bye to my mom.  She said " Be safe while walking." Then my dad took the scooter to the school with my sister.  We jumped out of the scooter waving good bye to my dad.  I went and left my sister in her school and I waved good bye to her.  Then I went to my school.  There my friends like Madhumita, Arthy and J. Harini invited me happily.  Then my another friend Kavya came with her mother.  We invited her also and we started playing.   When the bell rung, everyone went into the class and prayed and sang two chorus.  Then we went to the back gate waiting for the bus.  First forth standard pupil went, then we started.  In the bus, the driver played some songs. We sang and danced for the songs.The bus stopped at Planetarium.  We sat on the chairs.It was push back chairs.  They switched off the lights.  They showed some planets and stars.  Then we went to the 3-D movie.  It looked like the dinosaurs were coming to eat us and it was fun.  We all screamed.  We also ate our lunch there.  Then the bus took us to Guindy national park.  We saw animals like deer, sea otter, monkeys, pelicans and jackals.  Then we enjoyed playing there.  Then we returned school and saw our parents waiting for our arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment