Saturday, November 16, 2013

79.Kathai kambalam - Part II


  
Kubuk  doesn’t like that game.  It dreams about something on the day which it is alone.  It dreamt that, ”Kubuk went out of the sea straight away to the land.  It brought two human beings from the land to the sea.  The human beings begged to leave them alone.  Kubuk said that, “I’ll not leave you.  How much trouble you’re giving us?  Today’s minimum is at least your ear.”  They begged and begged.  ”How many days we panicked?  You didn’t even leave us”, Kubuk said these words and started biting the humans’ noses.  The humans loud scream woke up Kubuk.          
Kubuk thought, “Wow!  What a nice dream!”, and went to say to its mother.
The humans caught Kubuk’s father and killed it.  So, it had a mother and only one elder sister.
Kubuk’s mother told, “Dream?  What is that?  What are you blabbering? Don’t imagine like that reading bad story books.”
Kubuk said, “No, mom.  Really I saw it.”       
Mother said, “Show me what you saw.  Then only I’ll trust.”
Kubuk said, “Only l can see my dream.”
Mother said, “l can see a big sea myself.  Then how come I cannot see your dream?  Why are you lying to me?”
Kubuk said, “No, mom.  I really saw a dream.”
Mother said, “What is mean by dream?  Say it first and go!”
Kubuk said, “The things that won’t happen, will happen.  That is only dream.”
Mother said, “What is mean by won’t happen?”
Kubuk said, “Example, “I went to the land and brought two human beings inside the sea.”
Mother shouted, ”Oh!  Why is your brain going zig - zag?  How much time should I say to not think about going to the land?  From where are you learning all these bad things?”
Kubuk said, “l did not learn, mom.  The dream itself came for me.”
Mother said, ”l hate the word ‘DREAM’.”
Kubuk asked, "Mom, why am I dreaming?”
                
     

No comments:

Post a Comment