Sunday, November 24, 2013

82.Kathai kambalam - Part IV


 
Tilapia said, “The dream will not come for me.  I should somehow join in fight school.  That is the only worry.  that is why I am making my body fit.
Kubuk asked again, “Then you don’t know what is dream, eh?”
Tilapia said, ”I don’t know what color the dream will be and what is the taste of dream also.”  
 Kubuk said, “Get lost, you idiot!  You don’t know anything other than eating and sleeping”, and went swimming to ask others that they see dreams.
Kubuk thought that the seahorses would certainly know and went near the seahorses’ house.  The seahorses were swimming up and down.  Kubuk stopped a seahorse and asked, “Brother, did you see any dreams in your life?” 
The seahorse said, “Come with me.  I’ll tell you”, and went to the level of the sea.  In the midway, the seahorse started coming down.
Kubuk asked again, “Brother, did you see any dreams in your life?”
The seahorse said thinking, “Dream?  I have heard someone say about it.”
Kubuk said, “My dream was like I went to the sea and captured two humans from the land.”
The seahorse nervously said running here and there, “What!  Humans?  Where?  Where?”  Kubuk said, “Humans won’t come real in dreams.”  But also, the scared seahorse hiding somewhere screamed, “Run everybody, run!  Humans are coming inside the sea to capture us!”
Kubuk thought, “Huh!  This is also foolish”, and went to the sea turtle’s house to ask weather it sees any dreams.
   

                

No comments:

Post a Comment