Monday, November 18, 2013

80.Kathai kambalam - Part III



Mother said, “There is nothing meaning dream.  Don’t lie.”
Kubuk said, “l read about it in a story book.  It itself came in my mind.  You’re only saying lie, not me.  You cannot understand what I’m saying.  Hereafter I won’t talk about dream to you.”
Mother said, “I should not leave you alone in the house.  You have become bad.”
Kubuk went all alone angrily.  Its elder sister came and asked what is the meaning of dream.
Kubuk said, “l won’t say to you.”
Elder sister said, “You’re not saying because l’ll identify your lie easily.”
Kubuk said, “No.  If I say to you, you’ll also not trust me.”
Elder sister said, “Then say like trusting you.”
Kubuk said, “When we start to sleep, dream will come on its own.”
Elder sister, “How do you know that it is dream?”
Kubuk said, “l read it in a book.”
Elder sister, “How can you see what is happening when you’re sleeping?”
Kubuk said, “I don’t know!  But it wiII come.”
Elder sister said, “Get lost, you liar”, and went away.
Kubuk thought, “No one is understanding my dream”, and went to the playground.
It went searching for its friend tilapia as it wanted to know that every baby fishes see dreams.  Tilapia was doing hard physical exercise.  When he saw Kubuk, he said, “What friend?  If you exercise and make your body fit, you can join in the wrestling match conducted inside the sea, no?” 
Kubuk asked to tilapia, “Tilapia, you saw any dreams in your life?”, saying that it cannot join in the wrestling match.
Tilapia asked without understanding anything, “What is the meaning of dream?”
Kubuk did not know how to tell.  It said, “The meaning of dream is we see something in dream, but if open our eyes and see, that thing will not be there.”
Tilapia asked, “What is the name of it you said?”
Kubuk said, “DREAM.”
Tilapia asked, “Who taught you this?”
Kubuk said, ”Know one taught me.  I myself know.”


   

                

No comments:

Post a Comment